Thursday 19 March 2015

Work Diary - Eighth Shoot

Evaluation

Initially, i planned to shoot in the studio. However, due to limited space in the studio i decided to try and shoot in location. In order to do this, i had to use a tripod and set my camera's self-timer. I then used a model so that i could focus and align the shot. Once i had set-up everything that i need, including the objects that i was going to photograph, i was able to shoot self-portraits. In each photo i used/showed a different possession of mine, for example, a hairband, my coat, a book, my phone etc. The concept of this shoot was so that i could make a multiple imagery of all the photos that i had taken, showing all my different possessions together. I enjoyed this shoot because it was unexpected, and was easier than i thought. 

This is the outcome of the shoot, I have created a multiple imagery which clearly shows each individual shot, and each 'possession'. I like this image a lot because it's bright and colourful (partly due to the grass in the background). I also like that this is an excellent way to present lots of different possessions together. I enjoyed shooting self-portraits as it is a new skill and easier to do. 

Progression

In my next shoot, I plan to photograph other people's possessions. I will do this like my self portraits, but instead with models. This time i would also like to use different angles and distances, to present different possessions. I plan to produce a multiple imagery of all the different possessions together, as well as a multiple imagery of the objects individually. The influence for this shoot is from these images that i have researched on the internet: 






No comments:

Post a Comment