Friday 20 March 2015

Work Diary - Ninth Shoot

Evaluation

This shoot was quick, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I had already planned who my models were going to be and what i would take photos of (which is why the shoot wasn't over complicated and didn't take too much time), and i also knew i was going to create multiple imagery's out of the photos that i shot. Because of this, I knew that i had to take lots of different photos, at different angles and distances, so that my multiple imagery displayed lots of different shots of the same object. I also enjoyed shooting other people, rather than self-portraits because i was more in control of the camera and the shots that i was taking. 


This image is displaying the possession of makeup. I like this multiple imagery a lot because it solely focuses on the makeup, each image is extremely close-up, so there is no distraction from the main subject. I also like that i shot different makeup products (lipstick, powder and blush) because this added variety to the images. For this multiple imagery specifically, i made sure i shot photos of the model applying the makeup as well as holding the products, as this make the image as a whole more interesting.


This multiple imagery is of a pair of trainers. This object was probably the hardest one out of the four to shoot because all the shots looked very similar, as there isn't wasn't as much variety as there was with the makeup. However, I think the end result came out very well, especially because the background is pure white, making the sole focus about the trainers. I also like the shots of the model doing up the laces, as this was as far as the variation went in this shoot. 

Progression

As i have finished with the idea of 'possessions and belongings'. I have decided to move on from this shoot, and would now like to focus on the evidence of ageing in my next shoot. I plan to take photos of the differences in youthful and elderly skin, by taking photos of models' hands and faces. I would also like to display the contrast between young and old in images, so that the difference is clear. These images on the internet have influenced my next, and first shoot of 'ageing': 








No comments:

Post a Comment